Over and over again we've been cheated, lied to, robbed and every other evil thing that you can think of. Poor us. Victims of greed, power and money. And now, those people, the very same people that made those evil things possible, who act as if they haven't done anything wrong are rallying, shouting in the streets, flailing their arms and flags to oust one person. The protests are coupled with talks of rebellion that happen here and there, but when they are found out, those people deny everything. Talk about chicken shit.
If u ask me, I'd say we go for the lesser evil. Yes, its still evil, but then take note of the word lesser. Nobody's competent or not evil enough to lead anyway. It will be hard to trust people again. Coz even those people you think won't do a thing to betray or disappoint you, will soon prove otherwise. I just hope and pray that we all know better.
Now, I do believe i know better not to be fooled. And if you think you can outsmart me with all those petty and shallow threats, I only got two words for you: mukha mo.
No comments:
Post a Comment