Today, I found half of what was missing in my life. It was one of those things you leave for your everyday daydreams. One of the things you so long for, but never really even touch. Not even the tip or even a strand of the whole thing. But today I did. A mixture of emotions run through me. Each moment flashes back every waking moment. Even the most incomparable thing reminds me of everything.
I've waited for this day to come. I've prayed for everything to be perfect. It wasn't was perfect as I imagined, but it was emotionally more than what I had hoped and prayed for. Which is something I didn't expect.
Every look, touch, and feeling, is something I know would last me a lifetime. But sadly, its also something that will make eveything else beneath it. Nothing and no one can outdo that. It was the god of all dreams. Make that, the god of all dreams coming true. Literally and figuratively.
Be it a one time big time thing, everything about it compensated for what I dreamed of, longed for, searched for, needed, and wanted. It was the ultimate fulfillment.
This one in a billion chance made me believe that miracles do happen. And for the first time in a very long time, I can honestly say that I'm happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment