Last night, I found out something sad and shocking. I still refuse to believe it but I just got the vibes that its true. You know when you feel that somebody has a secret and you find out what it is and now that you know, you wish you never knew what it was. This is exactly it.
The story behind it is quite popular among my friends and a lot of them (including me) looked up to that. It was one of those stories that would make you believe that a 'happily ever after' life exists. I know this will shock them, as it shook me. To the core.
Now all of that hope of happily ever after is slowly fading away. I didn't have a hand in it (I know my, uh, negative influence on that person is not that high) but I wish I could put a stop to it. Although I believe we are given something that defines who we are and decides our direction in life: free will.
I pray that this is just a phase she's going through. Like the mistake she made ages ago. Ironically though, I've never seen her so giddy and excited about something. But when I stop to think about it she's always like that, so I don't know the difference anymore.
I ended up in tears because of the loss of hope in my heart. If this happened to them, then it won't work for anybody else. Lalo na saken.
I just wish she doesn't get too taken by this.
LSS: Love Is
No comments:
Post a Comment