I see others' lives flash before me and I feel that I'm left behind. I used to think I knew everything that I needed in life. That I had the "money and goods" to be able to "buy and sell" in life's marketplace. But I find myself short on money and that my goods aren't that consumer-friendly.
Not that it gets me down, its just that I feel that I need to re-think what I want in life. And if what I want is achievable. I want to do a lot of things but I just don't have the means to do it. It just gets so confusing. Oh pressure.
I wish I had the guts to get up from this state. Coz I used to think big of myself. Now that I'm out there in the world, I feel that I'm just this minute part of it. And that I have to be independent and mature and all that. But I don't think I can stand on my own. At least not yet.
I used to say 'I want to make it big', but now I edit it to 'I just want to make it'.
No comments:
Post a Comment