My chin HURTS.
And since there's an order to things, there were a lot of stuff that happened before my physical injury. First off, a love story that started almost a decade ago. Call it insanity, call it real love, call it whatever you want, nobody's breaking it apart, and last Saturday, the bond continued to a state of happily ever after. My best wishes for them both, may they prove that love really do exist in this world.
Second, two feisty girls are celebrating their birthday this July. And one of them is me. Of course a celebration is not complete without the best of friends, great laughs, lots of pictures, 1 bottle of Jose Cuervo, countless numbers of beers with Extra Joss, and last but not the least or should I say the most traitor of them all - GM a.k.a. GRAN MATADOR (its all dale's fault).
Uncalculated amount of alcohol just freaks out my entire nervous system. It's as if I can literally feel my alcohol spiked blood coursing through my veins. Thus, the need to vomit or as the popular hirit goes "SUPOT!?" Luckily, I made it to the bathroom and just drained my guts out. Scenes of people doing their own tricks flashed before me. A biatch alternately mopping the bathroom floor and dancing, another assisting me in dressing up and turning psychic on yeng's "personal" effects. All of these and more (much, much more) being the 3, 4, 5, 6, and so on of the whole story.
Althroughout this racket, I'm also busy sending text to two people. One very much missed at the party and the other curious of how the party is going. The latter being the 'makulet' one. Not stopping even if I revealed that I am not capable of texting anymore.
The next morning, it's as if a whole new world emerged. Things looked differently when sunlight hits on it. After a few minutes of pondering and remembering and laughing about what happened, all of us ended up with very scratchy throats, plus one's 5 revelations about the kada, and more reasons to party like that again.
When I got home, I unknowingly touched my chin. And it hurt. Yan kase, inembrace yung toilet bowl. And that concludes the mystery injury.
And since there's an order to things, there were a lot of stuff that happened before my physical injury. First off, a love story that started almost a decade ago. Call it insanity, call it real love, call it whatever you want, nobody's breaking it apart, and last Saturday, the bond continued to a state of happily ever after. My best wishes for them both, may they prove that love really do exist in this world.
Second, two feisty girls are celebrating their birthday this July. And one of them is me. Of course a celebration is not complete without the best of friends, great laughs, lots of pictures, 1 bottle of Jose Cuervo, countless numbers of beers with Extra Joss, and last but not the least or should I say the most traitor of them all - GM a.k.a. GRAN MATADOR (its all dale's fault).
Uncalculated amount of alcohol just freaks out my entire nervous system. It's as if I can literally feel my alcohol spiked blood coursing through my veins. Thus, the need to vomit or as the popular hirit goes "SUPOT!?" Luckily, I made it to the bathroom and just drained my guts out. Scenes of people doing their own tricks flashed before me. A biatch alternately mopping the bathroom floor and dancing, another assisting me in dressing up and turning psychic on yeng's "personal" effects. All of these and more (much, much more) being the 3, 4, 5, 6, and so on of the whole story.
Althroughout this racket, I'm also busy sending text to two people. One very much missed at the party and the other curious of how the party is going. The latter being the 'makulet' one. Not stopping even if I revealed that I am not capable of texting anymore.
The next morning, it's as if a whole new world emerged. Things looked differently when sunlight hits on it. After a few minutes of pondering and remembering and laughing about what happened, all of us ended up with very scratchy throats, plus one's 5 revelations about the kada, and more reasons to party like that again.
When I got home, I unknowingly touched my chin. And it hurt. Yan kase, inembrace yung toilet bowl. And that concludes the mystery injury.
Postscript:
This text message confirmed that I got really drunk that night.
"Walamg l, gpern may tama nako tjndo".
Say what?
This text message confirmed that I got really drunk that night.
"Walamg l, gpern may tama nako tjndo".
Say what?
2 comments:
ang kulet talaga ng gpern tsaka tjndo. Shiyet maebz, use it in a sentence nga hahaha
hahaha! nde ko kaya lal! dare to interpret nga oh!
Post a Comment