Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Crush YOU

Hay. Things are going haywire at work. I'm always up and runnin to do things, always up on my toes with anticipation and my boss keeps sending HIGH PRIORITY EMAILS (I get confused what her HIGHEST priority is, coz all of them have big RED exclamation points on them) and on top of that I got sick the past couple of days. Major Bummer. I know I have to take a few days break off from this slavery -SOON. Coz even weekends aren't enough, I even take home work. Can you believe that? Geesh.

But little did I know that somebody had the answer to all these pain and grievances. Well, not somebody, in fact it was money. You see, we had our auditors coming in from SGV to check in on our finances. So another bugger was added to my hectic work schedule. Somebody's always coming up to me and asking me all these questions and making "kulit" - borrowing my charger; asking to use the PC; asking me if I'm mad that I'm being bugged -DUH, etc.

Thank God the little bugger's last day came and said goodbye.

I thought it was alright, but then I realized I miss the sucker. I miss the smile, the getup with complete IPOD headset, the kulitan, the braces. Sigh. I crush pa rin, pala.

This is another kilig moment easily brought about by lack of enveloping commitment and security. Hmm... I wonder, is the book true? Am I really from Venus and him - MARS? (I haven't even read that book!)
*big grin*

No comments: