"Mag update ka naman!" thats what Yeng usually tells me when I'm lagging behind on my posts. Its not my fault. I have been updating! I just compose it on my Outlook Express and then copy it right after I finish. But somebody ratted me out and I can't log on to my blogger account, I can only read others' updates. So I think I have about two to three posts for AUGUST saved in my office email account. Kaya Yeng - wala akong kasalanan. Hehehe.
Other than that, I've been pretty busy with work pa din. Also had to say my goodbyes to two good friends leaving the country. One off to the land of wooden shoes and the other one to the land of smelly armpits. Hehehe. My wish for them is to get through homesickness and I pray that they be safe in those strange lands.
A friend and I were discussing the idea of leaving our country to work and I realized that I am not that brave to risk everything. I was never a crybaby (well I guess I'm just good at holding it in) but if you leave me alone in a strange place then I'll probably bawl my brains out. Yes, I have enjoyed my "moments'' alone, but that usually lasts no more than two days. Leaving me in a strange country where people would consider me a minority would be a huge bummer.
But that doesn't mean I don't dream of studying/working/living abroad. I just prefer it here. But if there came a big opportunity and it meant huge huge huge bucks, then I'll probably go for it! (Huge bucks for me would mean that I can buy a plane ticket home every weekend). That would be the life.
Still it remains a dream. I'll get to cross the bridge when I get there. But for now, I have to figure out how to reactivate my blog account. F*ing firewalls!
No comments:
Post a Comment