Friday, February 16, 2007

itsNOTamatch.com

For the love of my college friends who thought their event wouldn't attract a crowd, a few other friends and I attended their speed dating thingy over at the Courtyard. It was the first time their company was holding such event so there were a few mishaps that happened. It was not so organized as I thought it would be. And the tall, sexy but small brained ladies who were helping out were big time bitches, so I ended up having a fight with one of them.
Its hard to pretend you're interested when you're not. My jaw hurt for talking too much. And the place was just swarmed with nerds, geeks, and hairy+creepy looking foreigners that I wanted to bail out the minute the dating started. Yes, there were a few who can make my list but I wasn't really expecting to find a match there.
Oh, and yeah, the jologs people all gathered and really just partied the night away.
My HS friends and I wanted to try it out but on a different venue and with a dinner fee. Endless discussions, guilt attacks and a problematic schedule prevented this adventure to ever happen. Mark my words: it never will.

No comments: