Disclaimer: Subject Matter Refers to (6) Six Individuals, Different Situations but with the Same Level of Complexity
Unhappy. Sad. Fed-up. Low. Gloomy. Down. Depressed. Wretched.
That's all of her (middle) names nowadays. She seems tough when others look at her but when she and I are alone, all that frontage cracks up to pieces. Its as if the world crashed in on her and she can't get up from the wreckage. When I look into her eyes, all I see is pain. When she opens her mouth, all that she can utter are cries of despair.
Yet, she tries to live her life normally. As if nothing happened. As if IT never happened. As if she wasn't hurt. As if she was fully happy. But she isn't. The situation she entered into made her believe in something that wasn't real. It fed on her hopes and ate it all up - leaving her with nothing except for the hollow feeling she is reminded of everyday.
I used to think she has it made. That everything in her life is going pretty well as if it was carefully planned. I used to envy her. I used to want everything that she has - but not this. She admits that she needs to get away. Far away as possible from everything recognizable. She thinks she's okay, but only half-heartedly.
I love her so much that I want to be able to help her let go and rewire her old self back. Coz all her pain adds up to mine.
Unhappy. Sad. Fed-up. Low. Gloomy. Down. Depressed. Wretched.
That's all of her (middle) names nowadays. She seems tough when others look at her but when she and I are alone, all that frontage cracks up to pieces. Its as if the world crashed in on her and she can't get up from the wreckage. When I look into her eyes, all I see is pain. When she opens her mouth, all that she can utter are cries of despair.
Yet, she tries to live her life normally. As if nothing happened. As if IT never happened. As if she wasn't hurt. As if she was fully happy. But she isn't. The situation she entered into made her believe in something that wasn't real. It fed on her hopes and ate it all up - leaving her with nothing except for the hollow feeling she is reminded of everyday.
I used to think she has it made. That everything in her life is going pretty well as if it was carefully planned. I used to envy her. I used to want everything that she has - but not this. She admits that she needs to get away. Far away as possible from everything recognizable. She thinks she's okay, but only half-heartedly.
I love her so much that I want to be able to help her let go and rewire her old self back. Coz all her pain adds up to mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment