Monday, March 24, 2008

Excerpt

I spent holy week cleaning up my room - actually the mess inside it. I found some things tested by time and a whole lot of stuff that contained memories. One card struck me the most and I was close to tears after reading what was written in and on the card.
"I've said it before, but it worth saying again. You are my bestfriend. There is no one else in my life to whom I turn for so many things. You're excited when something good happens to me and devastated when I get bad news. You're there when I need you to act interested at times when I must be boring the socks off you".
"You know, I fear the day na mag-aaway tayo coz I know na we are so close and it will really be painful for both of us if that happens. I may not be always kind, understanding, honest, etc. friend to you pero I'll try my best to make our friendship last".


I guess time caught up with us and it has happened. I try to distance myself from the pain that it has caused and is still causing but I find it creeping behind me.

I pray something happens. But not so soon.

No comments: