And December just keeps getting better. If you know me well enough – then you’ll understand that that is one of the sarcastic things I have said in my entire stay here. I’ve said much worse than that I know - but a lot of stuff just piled up. I feel like it’s snowing sh*t all over.
There’s no need to hope. No need to wish. No need for anything. I get it now.
I know we had fun then but honestly, d*mn you’re ugly! And your actions are not something I can tolerate. Sigh. Good luck na lang. I'm being sincere when I say that I hope things are better for you. I really mean that.
2 comments:
I'm happy your writing again. Makes those miles between us a lil bit bearable. (syet, katorseng katorse hahaha)
and Im just gald you're not part of all that crappola. Ang pangit nakakahawa.
- your common-law-partner. (ipetisyon mo na ako)
I'm glad too. I feel like I'll go crazy here if I don't.
Ano fill-up ko na ung petition papers mo? Hehehe.
Post a Comment