I think I've mellowed down a bit. I'm not the b*tch I used to be in High School or College or even after. I guess it comes with age, knowledge, and environment that this change arises. I've been doing well, holding on to my clean record (well I guess a few moments here and there). Until now.
Now, I realize that I hate you.
Just one picture and I turn into this full blown monster, cursing left and right. Just one image of you staring back at me makes my blood boil. I hate that you took my place. I hate what you remind me of. I felt that you've always wanted what I had. And that you would do everything just to make it happen. Even if it's something totally not worth it.
I never really liked you before and I don't think I ever will. I'd rather bleed to death than be in the same room with you. I know you're f*ing ___. That's why you're f*ing fat. Argh. I hate you.
There has always been a rift between us. But I could care less about you. I'm out of whatever it is that you're in. The fight is over honey, I'm declaring myself the winner.
Now, I realize that I hate you.
Just one picture and I turn into this full blown monster, cursing left and right. Just one image of you staring back at me makes my blood boil. I hate that you took my place. I hate what you remind me of. I felt that you've always wanted what I had. And that you would do everything just to make it happen. Even if it's something totally not worth it.
I never really liked you before and I don't think I ever will. I'd rather bleed to death than be in the same room with you. I know you're f*ing ___. That's why you're f*ing fat. Argh. I hate you.
There has always been a rift between us. But I could care less about you. I'm out of whatever it is that you're in. The fight is over honey, I'm declaring myself the winner.
7 comments:
Sinong kaaway mo mimi?
b.
she's nobody you know and believe me, not worth knowing. pero since usi ka, kwento ko sayo when we see each other. gusto ko makita mo ung mukha ko na asar na asar eh! : )
nga pala, yan na ang tawag ko sayo.b. at si pen. s. wag kang kokontra. okay? ok.
kilala ko ata ito? o feeling lang ako? alin sa dalawa? mamili ka! hahaha!!!
Hahaha! Nde gemgem eh. Iba pa tong tao na to. Pero may post din ako na bago tungkol dun sa sinasabe mo na kilala mo. Mababasa mo sa taas.Hihihi.
ay may galit. ilang araw lang akong busy busihan and you're raising hell na sa blogspot.
yaan mo na. uso talaga mga inggitera sa mundo.
uy kapit.
but the thing she wants is not even worth it! she probably just wants to get some before her whole life dries up!
<----galet talaga eh no?
Post a Comment