Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What The Wrong Is You?

My week is not starting right. I've started my Monday by drinking coffee coz I was afraid I'd snooze into oblivion at work since I didn't get enough rest during the weekend.
Bad idea. Very bad idea.
I ended up having a headache the whole day and I felt like puking every 5 minutes. Caffiene screws up my system. I'd have to content myself with just the smell of coffee. As opposed to my supervisor who chugs probably a jug everyday. Geesh.
Today is worse. Even without the caffiene, I seem to be screwing up everything that I do. My drawer got stuck, I sent the wrong email, I forgot to include some information on the brochure, MS Word is playing games on me, I almost dropped our mail in the toilet bowl. Anak ng.
This all happened this morning. After lunch, more disasters. At one point I got tired of it. I paused for a minute, let out a sigh and was about to swear when I literally heard myself say...
WHAT THE WRONG IS YOU?
Potek. Nagfi-fill in the blanks magisa utak ko. Something weird is happening. I can't wait for this day to end.
*even blogspot is not giving me the time of day. look at my layouts! waaah!

No comments: