Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Moon Has Risen

This is by far the greatest depiction of my existence. Well, I say "my" coz I have the right to say it I guess. Let's just say that this art has captured all of my passions and ideals in life. And am proud to say that it is 100% PINOY made too!

Ma Bella Luna

The hand that you see here is the hand that made the magic happen. I don't know how he did it, well clearly he has the talent - but the way every detail relates to me is just very profound. I promised him that I will explain what these details were, and I will. Just not on this post. This deserves an in depth look on myself and the art.

For now, I would like to thank you, Bjorn - the past weeks I have been in the dark, and this image brings light to my life right now. The same feeling that the moon gives me every night (well, almost every night).

Please visit his site. You can see more of his magic, there.

3 comments:

Bjornik said...

you're welcome mimi! if it's a new moon, then you can always look at this drawing for the moon.;)

Anonymous said...

Magnifico Maemae. ; )It is you.

Mabel Garcia said...

@ bjornik: yes. i can't wait to get my hands on it. and show everyone here!

@ beingbratinella: pagawa ka rin. baka pwedeng kakambal nito! :p