Monday, December 06, 2010

20 Confessions

I've had my share of sins the past year and I know they were plenty. I'll try to minimize my bad deeds next year but for now, I'd have to identify what they are (as if I don't already know). So, I'm ending this year with a confession each day. With the hope that after naming them, I would be able to stop. I'm keeping a positive outlook that I'll overcome temptations or just plain evil nature. 


(Confession 01) Facebook has brought many, many, many, many, mean, mean, mean, (=EVIL) remarks from my mind and mouth. Half of my share of sins would have probably come from those pages. If you've put an inappropriate pic or said something stupid, I would have probably criticized it already. I know it's bad, but I still look at the pages even if I've 'hidden' them. 


It makes me feel better that I'm not alone in this. Millions/billions of people are on Facebook. Those are millions/billions of sins made every single day.

No comments: