I guess its the weeks of freedom that allows me to find new ways of entertaining myself. Hours are spent staring at the telly or PC, looking for funny/interesting things to make my oh-so-simple day. I'm not fond of slapstick or of local shows but this one just gives the right kick to boost me up during a boring weekday. I feel in my heart I am part of their family. And one day without them would mean heartbreak. Like a part of me has missed something important. And there are no re-runs. I'd catch them again the next day, but it will be different. Its the same thing everyday, but everyday its different. (coz some days it may be 1 peso, on lucky days it can be a million pesos)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I'm hooked. But i can't help it if my body clock knows what time its on tv. Can't blame it on anything else but the hunger to be entertained. :)
All together now:
(SING) La-la-la-la-la... La-la-la-la-la... La-la-la... La-la-la-la...
(SING) La-la-la-la-la... La-la-la-la-la... La-la-la... La-la-la-la...
*only if that girl with initials C.S. gets kicked out of the show, then i'd be super happy.
babaw.
No comments:
Post a Comment