Just plain tired of playing this game. I know its fun and convenient at times, but when you get shot at three times in under 5 hours, thats when I know its underplayed (or overplayed), and the game doesn't seem fair anymore. Of course you can be saved from losing by friends who turn up when you least expect it. But I know I cannot be rescued all the time. In most incidents, I have to save face all by myself and it really gets to me. I've been so used to it now that I'm always on alert for attacks, but sometimes I wish there were none. I just hate it when the enemies close in (they turn up in all places possible) and your team mate just leaves you hanging there to be shot at. I can't do anything about it except silently walk away, with shame (and a bullet in my forehead) while trying to forget the incident in less than three seconds (which, by the way is not enough time to regain strength). I wish I could go into battle unrecognized, nameless, and faceless, but then again, that's how i am fighting.
If given the chance for a time out, I'd stop and put a brown paper bag over my head then head off to the game zone so that I can fight with my head high.
Although in reality, there is no war, but I still get the feeling that when the time comes that this game ends, my score would be ZERO.
No comments:
Post a Comment