Thursday, March 16, 2006

Stalking

Half of my life was spent on stalking people, and I considered myself (along with some of my friends) an expert on that field. Most of the time, I get away with it bagging lots of info, a big grin and a satisfied look on my face. I've hacked emails, learned info on people from the other side of the world (thank God for the internet!), found out a lot of things i shouldn't have found out and followed people in their offices, schools, condos, and even their cars. (that sounds creepy, but I assure you, all was done in the name of info and I didn't creep up on them, I believe distance is always a good thing).
Well that was before. I thought I still had it in me, but not until I was put to the test recently. I just can't find this person and its getting on my nerves. It's like he/she dropped off the face of the earth. I have searched high and low and I just can't freaking find him/her.
I know I'm being put to the test and i refuse to give up that easily.
Magpakita ka na. Please. My future depends on it.

3 comments:

J said...

cant believe ur takin time to stalk... IT!?! but then again congrats pare! looks like an it to me!!! hehe

J said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mabel Garcia said...

I've given up. IT's too hard to find. Hahaha!