When it rains it pours... really damn hard.
Lately the gods haven't been kind to me. And when they want you to feel their wrath? Believe me, find a good hiding place and stay there for the rest of your life. I didn't have time to duck or even look for cover so now I taste their rage. Argh. What a great time to start pickin' on me.
All the faith I have in me all went downhill just like in that landslide tragedy. I've lost all belief in myself just because of that small thing. Maybe I'm just not good enough or maybe, I should think less of myself so as not to disappoint anyone in the future - though that's really not hard to do anymore.
I realized I kind of depended on other people for assurance on a lot of things in my life. But when all of them hardly gives me any, then that just breaks me up into little pieces. And there's nowhere I can run to for comfort.
It will be hard for me to pick myself up again after this. Really hard. Coz shit happens a lot lately.
2 comments:
patience... i have faith ull make it big. and when that day comes ur gonna look back to that time in ur early twenties and be glad u survived that stage.
this is just a stage =)
thanks oysing...
Post a Comment