I'm a sucker for romance. Not the cheesy type ha. I like those that makes your toes curl, things that leave you weak-kneed, stuff that makes your heart beat much, much faster than usual. Things like that. But most of all, I like actions/situations that leave you smiling all day long. When every deep 'sigh' means something - an overwhelming feeling of being loved and cared for - that breathing it out is the only way to release it. And if you don't, you'll just burst it out by screaaaaaaaaaaming.
"Kilig" as we Filipinos term it. That feeling in your stomach/heart/chest/every part of your body that tingles when, you know, when GRAND Gestures (GGs) happen. Its when you get all excited and its as if you wanna cry and laugh at the same time. Or when you just can't get enough of the feeling that you want to tell the whole world about it.
I like that feeling. And its been a while since I've felt it. However, when I think about it, the one/two GGs that happened in my life is enough to last me a lifetime. Coz those were like MAJOR ones. No, not proposals or anything, but something that I define as gestures that goes above everything else. Basta, those that you alone can appreciate. And no matter how many times you recount it, the feeling, the emotions, they're still the same. Nothing subtracted nor added to it. It's the exact same thing as before. The sad thing though, no other gesture will ever go beyond it.
Pero pag tinanong ka ng crush mo kung baket parati kang blooming, eh parang Grand Gesture na rin un. Buti na lang napigilan ko ang sarili ko at nde ko nasabing "dahil sayo".
SIGH. Ang sarap.
Feeling: Lutang
"Kilig" as we Filipinos term it. That feeling in your stomach/heart/chest/every part of your body that tingles when, you know, when GRAND Gestures (GGs) happen. Its when you get all excited and its as if you wanna cry and laugh at the same time. Or when you just can't get enough of the feeling that you want to tell the whole world about it.
I like that feeling. And its been a while since I've felt it. However, when I think about it, the one/two GGs that happened in my life is enough to last me a lifetime. Coz those were like MAJOR ones. No, not proposals or anything, but something that I define as gestures that goes above everything else. Basta, those that you alone can appreciate. And no matter how many times you recount it, the feeling, the emotions, they're still the same. Nothing subtracted nor added to it. It's the exact same thing as before. The sad thing though, no other gesture will ever go beyond it.
Pero pag tinanong ka ng crush mo kung baket parati kang blooming, eh parang Grand Gesture na rin un. Buti na lang napigilan ko ang sarili ko at nde ko nasabing "dahil sayo".
SIGH. Ang sarap.
Feeling: Lutang
4 comments:
awww, mae, inggit. can you share?
sprinkle me some. need it badly.
errr, ako din? it's been a while for me too *sigh*
*sigh*
i stayed away from him, i swear, dahil may sabit na daw yun, pero cya naman pansin ng pansin sa akin. this is what i define as harmless flirting. isa lang solusyon nito... lets get it on with speed dating!!!
hear hear!!!...i NEED some doublr Gs to brighten my gloomy boring world right now...
Post a Comment