Saturday, August 05, 2006

Himala

I went out with a friend to watch MIAMI VICE. And since I partied the night before with my other friends, I lacked 2-3 hours of sleep coz I had to work the next day. Watching a guy flick was okay coz I knew I'm just gonna sleep right through it.
On the way to the cinema, I had a craving for popcorn but decided to not buy coz... wala lang. Just like that, I didn't want it anymore.
I went inside alone coz my friend had to go to the loo. And 10 mintues after, my friend appears with 2 iced teas and a big bag of popcorn. Supposedly a surprise for me.
I should be happy, right? I should be excited, right? But I wasn't.
I LOVE butter popcorn, the one smothered with BUTTER sauce. My friend bought cheese.
Hinde nya nakuha saken ung reaksyon na gusto nya. Kung butter binili nya eh de may HIMALA talaga. Ibig sabihin - de nya talaga ako kilala.
At least naubos naman ng mga aso namin ung popcorn.
They loved it.

No comments: