Sunday, July 01, 2007

Secret's Out

I held your hand as your eyes are filled with endless tears. Its hard to listen to those words as they slowly shatter your entire being. The hurt was ripping off your soul and slowly stepping on mine too. I try my best to hold back what I felt, it's not my time, it was yours. I tried my best to hush your tears but it kept on flowing. I'm just concerned with the other life growing on you. It might feel, unloved, betrayed, and unwanted - the same feelings you are experiencing right now.
We can't blame them for thinking you're bad, naughty, and sinful. You're their little girl. We just have to wait til the rollercoaster of emotions come to a full stop. Thereafter, you can start living calmly.
I partly blame myself for this. Heck, I'm not sure if I was a good example to you. I came this close to being you but the difference is, I allowed myself to think.
I wish you did the same.

No comments: