I am nursing a virus on my left eye. I forgot what its called but it hurts. And the optometrist's advice? Just wait it out. I've been waiting it out for almost a week now and it seems that it's not going away anytime soon.
It has literally left me half blind. I am disabled.
But that didn't stop me from watching Disney on Ice with Lallie and Tessa. Oh, I forgot, it was a work thing too, courtesy of Trina's friend from Bantay Bata. So there we are, surrounded by kids and kids at heart from CI. We were late so we only chanced upon the Little Mermaid. And then, after the break, which went on forever, we were told that some machine was busted. The machine that keeps the rink icy and cold. So much for the other performers.
Though a bit disappointed, there was always something that could cheer us up. It's a small restaurant that was like hand picked from our wishes and dreams. It was butter haven. Butter Diner, as it is famously called is one of our favorite places to indulge. Yes, it never fails to make us feel well fed, important, and loved.
Pancakes, macaroni and cheese, porkchop, bread and butter (strawberry and garlic) was more than enough to make me forget I was sick.
It has literally left me half blind. I am disabled.
But that didn't stop me from watching Disney on Ice with Lallie and Tessa. Oh, I forgot, it was a work thing too, courtesy of Trina's friend from Bantay Bata. So there we are, surrounded by kids and kids at heart from CI. We were late so we only chanced upon the Little Mermaid. And then, after the break, which went on forever, we were told that some machine was busted. The machine that keeps the rink icy and cold. So much for the other performers.
Though a bit disappointed, there was always something that could cheer us up. It's a small restaurant that was like hand picked from our wishes and dreams. It was butter haven. Butter Diner, as it is famously called is one of our favorite places to indulge. Yes, it never fails to make us feel well fed, important, and loved.
Pancakes, macaroni and cheese, porkchop, bread and butter (strawberry and garlic) was more than enough to make me forget I was sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment