Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Tear Or Two

Or more.

I was never prepared for things like these. That something as minimal as something heard could do that much damage. Though unconfirmed, its good to know beforehand so that finally when you decide to tell me, it won't hurt as much.

Eventually I'd know I will learn to show you a sincere happy face, but for now, the questions and made up answers stick to mind and my automatically sarcastic face lights up. I'm happy for you. Just not entirely.

Best wishes na lang.

3 comments:

freefalldrifter said...

It'll be ok. I'm sure of it. *hug*

Anonymous said...

mae!!! i had dream... they seemed real and very very clear... steamy steamy dreams... pda everywhere. and at the beach... and the best of it all, it's with someone i know u LIKE! no it's not joey b. someone else. someone who's closely related to my side of the family! hindi si kuya nong ok. so many blues clues. get ur handy dandy notebook ready!!! oh and when i say pda i mean P D A as in bordering on eewwwyy-ness. i dont know if it's bec of me or maybe it's a premonition of what's to come. ahem ahem.

Mabel Garcia said...

*keeping my fingers crossed* hehehe