Friday, October 31, 2008

Counting Sheep


"Live Life As If This Is All There Is"


While waiting for my ride, I saw this line on a student's bag. Something which b*tch-slapped me on the face leaving me sore like Sharon Cuneta after being slammed by Cheri Gil in that movie sans the water splash.

I am at a point in my life that even though I am starting things off in a new chapter, not one word of it has been written. Not even a draft or a notebook scribble.

I feel like I've put down my pen aside (sometimes I feel like its for good) and let it gather dust. And sadly, I have no urge to pick it up again. It's just that, it hasn't been easy. I keep thinking that something fun/exciting will happen and everything will snap back into place. Thereafter I will finally feel like myself again.

I am waiting - for my life to happen and after reading that line, I know I should not have to wait. I got so disappointed at myself that I cried. This is not how I want to live my life. I don't want to hold back. I don't want to miss out on anything. I don't want to let the days go by without having to LIVE.

I hope I get to crawl out of this hole. I have a couple of things in mind and now I know what to do. Count the sheeps, fall asleep, dream, and WAKE UP!

No comments: