(Confession 02) Sometimes I question my faith.
I also get distracted so much at Church, I hardly listen to anything. My mind wanders off and my thoughts ranges from everyday worries to stuff that one shouldn't be thinking about at Church. But when it's time to focus, keep still, and pray, I get into this meditative state and every emotion comes out - gratitude, frustration, loneliness, doubt, hope, fear, love.
Does that make me a bad person?
3 comments:
Of course not. These thoughts are only natural, I think. Why would that make you a bad person? :)
I guess so. But I sometimes think I'm a hypocrite that way. Of all the days, I choose to be unfocused at Church!
I don't think admitting something makes you a hypocrite but like you said, you were just unfocused. So now that you recognize the problem, you can do something about it
Post a Comment