Anyways, lately we have opened up to each other, err, I meant she opened up to me. And it's like a whole new world of tsismis and girl network has been turned on. And I'm glad that it did, tanda na namin no, we should share these things together na...Oops... Some things lang pala! :p
My wish for her is contentment. I know she is happy now, she should be. Perfect guy. Great family. Not so wonderful job pero okay na rin, hehehe. In short, nothing to worry about, except her weight. But its okay, I love her chubbiness. Kung de cya mataba, nde na cya ang ate ko and I love her for that.
I'm giving up my new eyelash curler just for her. Yun na birthday gift ko sa kanya.
Pero parang de ko ata kayang i-let go eh. Hahaha!
3 comments:
bayani ka maebz, mantakin mo hinalughog mo buong kamynilaan para dyan tapos bibigay mo sa ate mo. yaan mo pag nakaipon ako, bibili ako cemento. hehehe.itatabi kita kay rizal.
yan ba ung electric eylash curler? Happy bday sa ate mo mae mae...
teka...kelan speed dating???
hahaha. the brat in me ruled. akin lang yung curler. akin lang!!! yup, tessa, electric. angas promise!
Post a Comment